Sioux’s line of Steam-Flo® steam generators is quickly becoming the selected choice for curing CIPP and installing Fold and Form PVC pipe liners.
Increases production by transferring heat faster than hot water curing or ambient curing
Increases efficiency with faster set up
Reduces water usage and sewer system pollution
Releases lower styrene levels and odors
Reduces risk of liner failure due to heating the liner too quickly.
Sioux has been designing and building low pressure steam generators since 1939. Sioux units are rugged, compact, and easy to operate. Sioux offers many different mounting options along with the capability for customization upon request.
The Sioux Steam-Flo® Steam Generator
• Produces 370-1,725 lbs. (167.8-782 kg) per hour of saturated steam
• 0 PSI to 15 PSI operation
• The Steam-Flo® provides continuous, unlimited steam.
• Simple 2 position switch operation.
• Easy to maintain and built to last.
• The vessel is registered with the National Board of Boiler and
Pressure Vessel Inspectors, meets requirements of CSD-1 of the
ASME Code, and is built to Section IV of the ASME code.
• Sioux’s LowNox Steam-Flo® meets California’s South Coast Air
Custom Options Available for Your Specific Needs
Sioux offers a variety of custom options including customer specified components, electrical system or setup, self-contained units, and open or enclosed trailer packages. Sioux can build these custom packages to accommodate your exact needs, so you can rest assured you will have the right equipment on site at your remote location. Sioux trailers, like all Sioux equipment, are built to last a lifetime with the highest quality materials available. Sioux trailers are industrial grade and made of structural steel tubing and channel iron. Solid steel construction gives the trailer structural support and increases the durability over the life of the equipment.
• Mounting options include portable, stationary, or over-the-road trailer.
• The unit can be outfitted with an optional water tank and generator for completely self-contained operation on an open trailer or
totally enclosed insulated trailer.
Sioux Corporation is the industry leader in application specific steam cleaners, pressure washers, water heating and chilling systems, steam generators and related custom equipment. Sioux's products are built for the oil, gas, mining, and manufacturing industries with the highest quality and durability in mind. Website by The Gage Team.